Monday, September 8, 2008

Update for Pam

I apologize up front for those who look at this posting, for it is primarily to update Pam on what I am doing here in Monroe. I know most of you probably think that since I'm retired I sleep in till noon, go to Burger King for lunch and dinner and watch sports all night! Well some of that is true, but not all.

After a hard morning in the garden I came into the office to see about putting up the plaques and pictures that you and Johanna had laid out. The following pictures show the results of my work. I would have been watching sports on TV, but the cable has been down all afternoon. Some storm on Monroe Mountain!!!


I hope you like what I've done, if not we call always change it!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Looks great, Dad! I can't wait to see it in person!!

Unknown said...

looks good dad. see you soon.

the coltons said...

look FABULOUS dad! i LOVE it. very simplistic and clean :)